13) Again it came to the third power, which is called ignorance.
14) The power questioned the soul, saying, Where are you going? In wickedness are you bound. But you are bound; do not judge!
15) And the soul said, Why do you judge me, although I have not judged?
16) I was bound, though I have not bound.
17) I was not recognized. But I have recognized that the All is being dissolved, both the earthly things and the heavenly.
The gospel of Mary chapter 8 vs 13 – 17
Verse 17 refers to the soul describing the dreamless sleep state . The waking state, earthly things disolve into dreaming. The dreaming, heavenly things dissolve into dreamless state. In the dreamless state there is No I.
So the whole point of the dialogue of soul and powers is to reveal the truth of tbe one, who really is. This is the undoing of ignorance, wisdom of the one (the inner self).
#gnosis #gnostic #knlowedgeofself #gospelofmary #mgsorc