5) Peter said to Mary, Sister we know that the Savior loved you more than the rest of woman.
6) Tell us the words of the Savior which you remember which you know, but we do not, nor have we heard them.
7) Mary answered and said, What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you.
And she began to speak to them these words: I, she said, I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to Him, Lord I saw you today in a vision. He answered and said to me,
9) Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. For where the mind is there is the treasure.
10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?
11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is […]
The gospel of Mary chapter 5 vs 5 – 11
Jesus said to Mary where the mind is there is the treasure, this is because the mind hides the divine substance in matter.
The Nous , discerning intellect can see that the vision is a temporal image and not the one god through gnosis or guidance.
Jesus taught matter hides the divine substance (helem) concealment. Also in visions, the divine hides behind tbe images.
The ultimate wisdom is when the all disolves into the one and there is silence. This is the end of ignorance, gnosis.
#gnosis #gnostic #knowledgeofself #gospelofmary #mgsorc