18) When the soul had overcome the third power, it went upwards and saw the fourth power, which took seven forms.
19) The first form is darkness, the second desire, the third ignorance, the fourth is the excitement of death, the fifth is the kingdom of the flesh, the sixth is the foolish wisdom of flesh, the seventh is the wrathful wisdom. These are the seven powers of wrath.
20) They asked the soul, Whence do you come slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?
21) The soul answered and said, What binds me has been slain, and what turns me about has been overcome,
22) and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died.
23) In a aeon I was released from a world, and in a Type from a type, and from the fetter of oblivion which is transient.
24) From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time, of the season, of the aeon, in silence.
source: The gospel of Mary chapter 8 vs 18 – 24
The fourth power has seven forms and these relate to
Ego identification, darkness, desire, ignorance, fear of death not excitement lol. Kingdom of flesh, foolish wisdom of flesh, wrathfull wisdom – all egotistic centered.
At this point the soul no longer idenitifies with the universe, the I. That which binds has been slain and what turns about is the ego, indiviudal soul identification.
The end is silence but only because there is only the one.
#gnosis #gnostic #knowledgeofself #gospelofmary #mgsorc